Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2017



ROCKIN'  IT  WITH  MANDALAS!


      This past couple weeks I have been playing with rocks. I see so many of them on Pinterest and Etsy that I thought I would try making a few. I'd like to say that it was relaxing, however, I just about dug out my son's geometry set to make sure that my dots were symmetrical and in the right proportions.
      All in all I did enjoy it and I give kudos to those who create these mandalas as they are time consuming and take a lot of concentration, which is something I seem to be lacking these days. Inevitably my mind wanders off to song lyrics about rocks and before you know it, .....

"I am a rock, I am an island", "On the cover of the rolling stone", cause
"It's still rock 'n' roll to me!"

Cheers! Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment