Pages

Sunday 13 January 2019


COMMISSION  MISSION

For the past several months my blog has been silent and outdated, 
partly because of forgetfulness, partly because of my son's busy hockey 
schedule, and partly because I just haven't had anything new to show.
Reason being, I have been filling private commissions. Seven of them to
 be exact. This large commission below was one of the first of said 
commissions. The quote from Emerson that appears over this sunrise is
something of great importance to the owner of this original. I have never 
before painted so many words. It was a cool project that taught me much.
It has also inspired me to do more of this kind of art when I have time to 
pursue my own ideas again.

Best wishes and happy creating in 2019!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment